The 8th IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2015) will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre on 19-22 July 2015 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
More info: http://www.ias2015.org/
DON'T MISS UNITAID @ IAS2015!
UNITAID will be co-hosting an exciting satellite event (Tuesday 21 July, 12:30 to 2:30pm) and invites you to join in the session and discussions:
- Accelerating Innovation for Pediatric ARV Formulations: Review of Progress of Mutual Accountability Framework
- Download Invitation here [PDF, 245 KB]
Our Recommended links:
- Paediatric HIV treatment initiative (PHTI) to spur innovation and access to improve the lives of children living with HIV [Press release] [VIDEO]
- Food and drug administration (FDA) approves child-friendly treatment for infants and young children living with HIV [Press release]
- Paediatric HIV Treatment Initiative (PHTI). Sister Mary Owens runs the Nyumbani Children’s Home just outside Nairobi.Sister Mary Owens runs the Nyumbani Children’s Home just outside Nairobi [VIDEO]
- UNITAID will invest to enable universal HIV care for children [Statement]